WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

An update.

I've been a terrible blogger. For two reasons. 1. I lead a boring life. and 2. I'm trying not to obsess about getting pregnant. It takes all of my might not to, but I'm trying really hard to write about other things. But the sad thing is, there are no other things.

Work is going great. My little kidney beans are as smart as ever. I have a few kiddos that are reading. It's precious to listen to.

I proposed a weight loss competition at work that will start next week. Everyone will pay $10.00 to join and then at the end of the school year whomever looses the most poundage wins all the money. Sweet Sweetness. I'm really excited to get going with this.

We're still looking to buy a house, just waiting to hear back from our loan officer. So, that will be exciting.

But like I said. Boring life. Nothing to write about.

But I still love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Are you doing actual pounds lost or % lost ala The Biggest Loser? I love that show.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.