2010 - A year in review....
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I graduated college!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept some. Let's call it 50/50. And yes, i made new ones.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, and yes. My close friend Miriam had her baby London in January, my niece Rebekah was born in April. My nephew Jaxon was born in November. Our close friends Austin and Kaitie welcomed their first boy, Ryker in November. My other nephew Enoch was born a few weeks ago and lastly my cousin Jenn welcomed Brooklyn on the 27th. So like I said. Yes and yes.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully, No.
5. What countries did you visit?
None. I was about 1 mile away from the Canadian border though.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you didn’t have in 2010?
I would like to have a baby, but I'll settle on having more confidence and a new house.
7. What dates from 2010 will be etched upon your memory, and why?
Um, June 10 2010 was my first wedding Anniversary. That's all I can think of.
8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?
Getting my first teaching job!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Well I've had lots of BFN, but I wouldn't consider those my BIGGEST failures. I don't really know. I dont know if I had a biggest failure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new Prius!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
What kind of question is this? I'm not answering.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My own. I was a bit irrational at times. I admit it.
14. Where did most your money go?
Bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I was really, really excited about the wonderful vacations we had planned. California like 8 times and Pennsylvania.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Um, I'm gonna go with Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a)Happier.
b)the same, probably fatter. Stupid hormones.
c.)Richer. But not much.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise. Laughed.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Cry.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
We spent the morning with my mom and then went over to my MIL's house that night.
21. What was your favorite TV program?
GLEE!
22. What was the best book you read?
I don't read.
23. What did you want and get?
I wanted a job and got one.
I wanted a new car and got one.
24. What did you want and not get?
A baby. Thanks for bringing it up again. Jerk.
A house.
25. What was your favorite film of 2010?
Hmmm. Hard. The A-Team.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We went out to dinner with my family. We had just bought our cars so that was my present. and I turned 24.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A baby. :/
28. Who did you miss?
I miss my friends. Everyone kind of ditched us once they became parents.
29. Who was the best new person you met?
It's a tie between a lot of people. My mentor teacher was amazing, and I work with some of the greatest people ever.
30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Life cannot be planned.
Having faith in God also means having faith in his timing.
I hope and pray you get a baby in 2011!!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun to read. I hope all your dreams come true in 2011 :)
ReplyDeletep.s. email me, I have to talk to you about something.
ReplyDeletescottandjenray@gmail.com (it's about the 100 lb challenge)
Great answers! I can relate to quiet a few of them :D But yay for the new car, graduating college and getting a job you like! Here's hoping you get your baby in 2011!
ReplyDeleteThose two lessons are invaluable yes, but the two hardest things I have yet to master.
ReplyDelete"Life cannot be planned." So true.
ReplyDelete