The seller has accepted our offer so now we wait for the bank. Pray that it doesn't take forever. I'm pretty impatient.
So in the meantime, we've been busy daydreaming. We've gone to a few furniture stores and started picking out the furniture that we would love to have. Of course it is all things we will have to save up to buy, but some day- when we do get it all- our house will be super awesome.
It's been fun to pretend but now- after 5 days I'm just growing impatient, which is awful since short sales can take months!
Oh- and House Hunters told me to keep them posted and let them know when/if our offer is accepted. :)
Why do I feel like I am always waiting for something? Geez, I should be an expert waiter by this point.
Congrats and Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm a total House Hunters super fan, so looking forward to seeing your story :)
Congrats on the offer being accepted! I can totally relate to being impatient though. I do NOT like to wait for things and it seems over the last few years that's all I've been doing. Good luck and I hope your wait isn't long!
ReplyDelete