WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday




1. Can you drive a stick shift?
I cannot.  I tried and I failed. I'm too lazy to even care to learn again.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
I cannot eat pork. Unless it's bacon, but other pork- no thanks.
I also cannot eat salmon. It looks and smells like cat food.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Heck yes I do! I gain 10 pounds every girl scout season.
My favorite is the tagalongs. Peanut butter and chocolate was a match made in delicious heaven.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I'm a mani and pedi kinda girl. Or I'm all for snuggling on the couch watching CSI.


5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Some people call me Shlee. A wonderful teacher I used to work with, Mrs.Berry, gave it to me. I like it better than Ash for sure. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Alright, that's it you have to try my sweet pulled pork. It's TO DIE FOR!!!!!
    yep, you should come over for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried to learn to drive a stick too, it's too frustrating. why would anyone WANT to drive a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't eat pork either!!! My grandparents butchered hogs, and everything except bacon smells like hog butchering time to me. haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.