{Spring is here}
Spring break is over. Tomorrow I go back to my little kidney beans. The school year is winding down and with just under 50 days to go I've got much to do. Most of my kiddos can read, but some are still struggling. I'm drilling math into their heads like a drill sergeant and we're really working on not peeing in their pants. My class is wonderful, and I just adore them all. I will be so sad to see them all graduate to first grade, but happy that I taught them all that they need to know to succeed as well.
We had a fabulous spring break. We saw 5 movies. I loved The Adjust.ment Bureau. We went out to lunch and breakfast and just had a fabulous time with each other. I LOVE that Brian has the same schedule as I do. Spring break wouldn't be the same without him.
We still do not have the results from his swimmers test- how long does that take?
Still no word on our house either- hopefully the bank hurries it up!
I hope spring brings us all new beginnings, new hope and new friendships.
Happy Spring!

sounds like a fun week!!!
ReplyDeleteour first SA results came back low, so just to be sure- we had to "you know what" again and that time they took what felt like forever to get back to us. finally i had to call them. the nurse said it came back fine. so we just kept trying. i found out months later that the results were NOT fine and they wanted more stuff! anyways, i tell you this, not to scare you, but to make extra sure the results are indeed correct. i wouldn't want anyone to go through what we did and waste precious time :) i'd say to call them. they're not nearly as invested as you are in the results. :) good luck!
Wow--you've got a lot in the works! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteFor my hubby's first SA, I had to call multiple times to get the result. For the second one I had to call as well. The place he got it done at said my OB/GYN would call with the results, but I think her office thought I would call her. It was a big mess at first. I'd recommend giving them a call if it's been more than a week.
ReplyDelete