Still not pregnant.
I'm officially on spring break. First order of business on Monday- Brian gets to ahem in a cup. Once we get those results we will be making our new game plan. No use to keep trying if he's playing with blanks, right?
So that's where we stand.
Not much of an update. But at least we're happy. :-)
oh, i remember so vividly having to go through all the tests and what-nots of finding out what the issue was. jackson had more than his fair share of getting to "ahem" in a cup ( i like how you said that!) among many other embarrassing tests. i remember being excited to finally *hopefully* find out what was wrong, but scared at the same time.
ReplyDeletegood luck!
I remember when we did that test. What really cracked me up was how proud he was when we found out he had good swimmers and plenty of them. You would have thought he just won the super bowl or something. Good Luck on Monday, I'll be praying for good results and looking for you to post your news.
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog and am excited to have a new journey to follow! Sorry about the BFP, that really stinks....Good luck and I hope you get some answers/results at your next appointment!!!
ReplyDeleteI think about you guys a lot Ashlee. You guys are often in our prayers. I feel strongly that things will work out for you two, maybe just not as quickly and painless as we'd hope. Hang in there. We love ya guys!
ReplyDeleteWe will keep out fingers crossed for no blanks :)
ReplyDeletepoor brian. now everyone with internet access knows that he has to go through that.
ReplyDelete