WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

the waiting game.

We still have not heard anything back from the bank. I seriously have no patience.

So in the meantime we've been getting ready for a move- since we know that will inevitably happen. We purchased a refrigerator since we will need one no matter where we move- it was on sale and its lovely. A black whirl.pool, side by side with a water and ice dispenser. So that's exciting.

We have our decor all figured out in our head, and we're saving up for new carpet.

We need to get this house. It is the house we dream about. It's the house we've been talking about now for weeks, and it is the house that we've used as a template in our minds to create our dream home.

Ugggh. Have I mentioned how impatient I am?

Our kitchen will have black appliances with light gray walls and yellow accents.
The living room/dining room will also have the light gray walls but will have gray blue and gray green accents, black couches and furniture.
Our bedroom will also have the light gray walls but will have yellow and green in there as well- it will be as calming, and soothing as it gets.

the other rooms are undecided- and that's okay with me. they are the less important ones so they will get decorated when needed.

I'm excited. This needs to hurry it up. I'm ready to move. Keep your fingers crossed that the bank approves and we can get the process rolling.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, girlie! Lucky for you, the font is native to Blogger! Go in your template designer thingy and find the one called "Coming Soon." :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.