WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ABC's of Infertility

I saw this on another blog and had to borrow the idea.

ABC's of infertility

A. Age when you started TTC: 22

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex

C. Children wanted: Originally I wanted like 4, but now I'll be happy with just 1

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: Non yet. Hoping to get a dog when we get our house.

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Prenatal Vitamin

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Metformin and Femara
G. Gain: Not too much, I've lost 12 pounds in the past 3 weeks actually.

H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): Not yet.

I. Infertile Pet Peeves: "Just adopt" "Just relax"

J. Job title: Teacher

K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: I can't share them! What if someone takes them!

L. Length of time TTC: 20 months

M. Miscarriages: none

N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: I'm calling to switch my OB tomorrow.

O. Ovarian quality: not so hot. I've got PCOS.

P. POAS or wait for AF: Wait- POAS since I have to take medicine to induce AF.
Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "Enjoy sleeping in! You'll never get to do it when you have kids!"

T. Time you tried naturally: 1 year

U. Uterus quality: No issues

V. Vagina: Fine

W. What baby stuff do you already have?: Nothing. I can't bring myself to buy anything.

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Our family, close friends and anyone who reads this super awesome blog. I'm not ashamed.

Y. Yearly Exam. Do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?: Yepp. I like to feel somewhat normal.

Z. Zits: Not really a problem.



From http://ivf-fiv.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.