The Q's:
1. do you weigh yourself? Yes. Brian and I are currently on a weight loss challenge. 11 pounds down so far!
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten? Um, that's hard. I'm a pretty picky eater so I think many things are nasty. I think the nastiest would have to be liver and onions courtesy of my Oma.
3. snail mail or email? I've recently become re-obsessed with snail mail. I email more frequently and it does have it perks, but nothing is more personal than a handwritten note or letter.
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they? yes. I've got plenty. This one might not be considered irrational but I hate deep dark water. If i cannot see my feet- it's a no go. I also cannot sleep with my feet uncovered. I get an overwhelming sense of something grabbing my feet. And treadmills- I fell on one when I was younger and my hair got stuck while it was running. So picture a treadmill on with a 7 year old laying on it with her long beautiful hair being sucked and pulled under it. It was painful, and terrifying and I refuse to go on them to this day.
5. do you play an instrument? I'm an instrument quitter. I played the violin, flute and piano. Quit them all. I wish I still played the piano and would love to re-learn some day.
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear? Well let's think about this rationally shall we. A snake bite could be deadly, but there's a big chance it could be just scary and it might not kill you. However a bear attack seems both terrifying and deadly. So I'll choose the snake bite. I'll take my chances.
7. do you ever go braless in public? Negative. My ladies are too large.
8. today i am thankful for........................? I am thankful for conference. I am also thankful for bagels, cream cheese, fruit and orange juice. (It's our conference breakfast tradition). I am thankful for my family and for my little brother Dallin who leaves on his mission in two days. I am incredibly thankful for my faith and my church. Without it the trials that I am facing would be too much to handle. I owe my sanity to my church. To my faith. To my Heavenly Father. and I am most thankful for that.
{Elder Gibson}
Just one of the pictures I took of Elder Gibson for his missionary photos.
Happy Sunday!


I can't go bra less in public either... :(
ReplyDeleteI hope your brother's mission goes well!