savoring life one moment at a time.
I wish I could watch this to the end, but I don't think that's in the cards for me today.
this is amazing.
Grab your tissues... this video gets me every time!Happy ICLW!Kim @ The Ladies in Waiting Book Club
How have I never seen this - in particular as it was so clearly recorded in my backyard? Freaking brilliant.
I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.
I wish I could watch this to the end, but I don't think that's in the cards for me today.
ReplyDeletethis is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGrab your tissues... this video gets me every time!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW!
Kim @ The Ladies in Waiting Book Club
How have I never seen this - in particular as it was so clearly recorded in my backyard? Freaking brilliant.
ReplyDelete