WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

so stylish!

I've received another award! Aww, I feel so honored.
Seriously.
The IF community is super fabulous and am happy to be apart of such a fabulous community (even though the reasoning's why we're all here are kind of crappy).


Krissi @ Stress Free Infertility made my day by nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award!
Thank you!
Thank you!
There's so many people I'd like to thank. ;-)

The Rules:  I am supposed to snatch the image, link back to the person who gave it to me, share 7 things about myself, award 15 other bloggers and contact them so they know they’ve won.
Alright- 7 things.

1. I am currently totally OBSESSED with this song. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not - I've been listening to it on repeat for the last hour.

2. I think I might have some OCD issues. I'm okay with it.

3. I've lost 12 pounds recently, and I feel very good about myself.

4. I think about my blog friends on a regular basis. I'm currently really thinking about Tillie. Go show her some love. My heart swells knowing that there are so many fabulous women out there looking out for each other. It's quite wonderful. I look forward to "talking" with you all every day.

5. I love taking pictures. I am debating making a photography blog and becoming a photographer on the side, nothing professional since I'm a total ammeter- but you get the idea.

6. I love to sing. I wanted to become a country singer when I was younger. I've been in performing groups all my life. I don't sing very often though because I have terrible stage freight. So I sing in the shower instead.

7. I am Mormon. To find out more about what I believe go HERE.

Fun times- I'm nominating the following- In no particular order-

Musewander @ Lost in the Land of IF

okay- I'm only tagging 10.It takes too long. 


1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.