WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 02 – Your Least Favorite Song

I have a terrible problem of not always listening to lyrics, and just singing along if the beat is catchy enough. So some of the worst songs are usually ones that I turn up and sing a long to just because it's fun. But when thinking about my least favorite song I would have to say Ashlee Simpson's You Make Me Wanna La-La takes the cake. Just because it is a gross, whorish song.



What's your least favorite song?

1 comment:

  1. hahahah i agree with ya on this one! I didn't pay attention to the lyrics until Las pointed it out to me lol ahhaha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.