We all start by going around and updating everyone on our family and what we're doing and such. It's one of those uncomfortable situations for me because everyone else talks about how many kids they have and such. When it was Brian's turn to share about us he phrased it perfectly. The last thing we want to do is make anyone pity us or feel uncomfortable and his words even made everyone laugh. Good job honey!
We sing Grandpa's favorite hymn "Love At Home" and close by sharing memories about this wonderful man. As a new member of this family I love this. I love "meeting" grandpa through memories and look forward to the day when I get to meet him in person.
We end our adventures at the park where we all gather for a pot luck style lunch and some fun and games. It was so much fun and I'm already looking forward to next year!
We love you Grandpa Gibson!
{My fabulous family}
Do you see our cute Grandma sitting in the middle? She's an angel. I adore her.

I just found your blog and wanted to tell you that I think it's great! I love the layout and everything, and all the great pictures :) I hope this doesn't sound strange, but I wish I lived back in AZ so we could hang out - I think we'd get along really well! Excited to follow you on your journey.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
YES! I love Memorial Day! Especially last year!
ReplyDeleteWow! What an amazing tradition!!!! Sounds like you all have a great time together! I love giant family get togethers!! xx
ReplyDeleteThat is a BIG family! I love the hymn Love at Home!
ReplyDelete