WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 08 – A song that you know all the words to

That's kind of a silly topic. I know the words to a lot of songs. But I guess some songs are harder to learn the words to than others. So I'll pick this one.


{The Rocket Summer- So Much Love}

What song do you know all the words to?

1 comment:

  1. It's sad to admit, but I am horrible at knowing all of the words to entire songs.

    I take that back, I do know all of the words to Whoomp, There it is... for whatever reason.

    I hope you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.