WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hallelujah!

Today I'm in a FANTASTIC mood.
Which is a well deserved change from yesterday.
I had a doctor appointment again today with Dr. Awesome.
He makes me feel happy. He's so cheerful it's infectious.
I had a vagi ultrasound, my uterus still hurts from it.
I've got some follicles that are about 9mm right now. Hopefully they'll keep growing and get to the 20mm we're hoping for. I've been officially diagnosed with PCOS.
I go in on CD 21 to check my progesterone. Pray and hope that those follicles keep growing and spit out an egg or five. If I did in fact ovulate and I this attempt is unsuccessful we continue with what we've been doing. If I do not ovulate, we're upping my Clo.mid dosage and we try again.

I also chatted with Dr. A about the financial aspect that I've been worried about. He totally understands. So, he crossed off the word infertility from my chart and will be billing it as other things. He said he would do whatever he could to keep our cost down. He's fabulous like that.

But the main reason I'm super happy today is that...

WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!
We have an estimated closing date of July 15th!
Ahhhh!
That's in like a month!
Ahhh!

I'm very thankful and grateful for this. We've been praying so hard that we get this house. It's perfect. I will post pictures of it as soon as I have some!

That's about it.
It's okay. You can be excited too!

9 comments:

  1. Hooray!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house, but sorry about the PCOS. It's a meanie. Love reading your blog!

    A Little Time, A Little Miracle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're having a better day today. I can totally feel ya on the roller coaster ride, I'm right there with ya.

    Yay!!! For the house closing date, I'm so excited for you!!

    Also, so glad your doctor is willing to work with you. How's the side effects from the clomid going? I started round 5 today... Some cycles I'm fine others... Not so much (I cried through my 45 minute gospel doctrine lesson a few cycles ago). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee for a house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That DOES sound like a fabulous day! Congrats on the house, that's HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the house! how exciting:) best wishes with everything. I hope all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so excited for you guys. If you need help moving we'd love to help!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.