WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 09 – A song that you can dance to

I dance to everything.
Even church hymns can get me shakin my booty.
I'm a natural mover.

But in high school I actually did dance to this with my bff Hayley at our dance concert. I was looking for the video of it, but I sadly can't find it. So here you go- Sorry about the totally random video. You.Tube had some slim pickings.



{What song can you dance to?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.