WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 28 – A song that makes you feel guilty




This song makes me feel guilty because (and don't judge me):
  • I had no clue what the twin towers were- or why they mattered.
  • I was devastated at the tragedy that occurred, but I feel like had I been more educated about what was happening I would've been able to help more.
  • I guess I don't feel like it changed me like it changed most people... probably because I was only 15 when it happened and pretty much clueless to global affairs. (Don't worry- it's changed me plenty since then. My dad did enlist because of it. I've since educated myself about it. I'm talking specfically about how I felt that day.
That doesn't mean that I wasn't extra proud to be an American that day. I just wish I would've done more. Or felt more. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.