If you are here from ICLW welcome! If you're an old friend, you're always welcome. If you're not sure of what ICLW is please go check it out HERE.
Here's whats happening in my world.
- We close on our house on Monday. We have to move out of our apartment by Saturday. Next week may in fact be the week that I loose my mind.
- I'm a teacher and my summer break is slowly coming to an end. I go back to work next Wednesday.
- We have been TTC for about 2 years. Check out our timeline HERE.
- I'm on CD15 and have yet to O. I've heard Clo.mid can make you O later on, so I'm really hoping that it will still happen.
- I've been having my own pity party lately. I feel like I am the only one in real life that is not a mom, or that is not pregnant. It's totally lame and I hate that I've been such a downer.
- We've been thinking about adoption. It all really comes down to money. The very tentative plan is to start saving in January and then once we've saved enough then decide what to pursue. I hate that money gets to be the deciding factor of how big my family will be.
I am visiting from ICLW - I look forward to following your journey! Good luck this cycle - I hope you O soon!
ReplyDeleteyay! you close on your house monday!! thats so exciting!! you better post pictures of it!! is it in mesa? I love you girl and don't lose hope. you are always in my prayers! love you tons!
ReplyDeleteI too am having a really hard time getting pregnant. It's hard, but at the same time, I know I'm not the only one going through this. Also, lots of people are thinking, "I feel like I'm the only one not married." I know a lot of people who are having a really hard time because they don't know when or if they will ever find someone to spend their life with. You have that. Yes, having children is great. But you really should count your blessings, especially because you have a husband who loves you. For a lot of people, that may not ever happen in this life. I'm sad that you focus SO much on what you don't have, when in reality you have a lot more than what so many others don't have.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous- I am very grateful for my husband and for the many other blessings I have in my life. But this blog is dedicated to documenting my struggles with infertility. So of course it's going to seem like that's all I focus on. I know I am blessed with a loving husband, a great job, a fabulous family and a nice house. But the one thing I really wish I had was a baby. It breaks my heart that I cannot have one. So I'm sorry if I seem so negative, and I will try harder to blog about the other great things in my life.
ReplyDeleteI also have struggled with trying to get pregnant. But honey I understand that you've been trying for about 2 years but with all the greatness going on around you I wouldn't rush into adoption or the thought of. Things go according to Gods plan not always our plan. and I agree you have been down/negative about things lately and that doesnt help when it comes to trying to conceive. You need to take time for you and your husband. Enjoy the new things around you. You're new house and new dog. You cant let "infertility" damper everything you do. You need to stand up to it and not let it get in your way. Ashlee God will make Brian and you parents one day. and right now you're parents to your new dog (which is a great learning tool for how to parent a child as well). so take time and focus on you and your husband and not worry about conceiving it will happen. Count your blessings.
ReplyDelete