WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm fine.

I know that I can be a bit dramatic at times. 
My inability to conceive has changed me. 
But, I think I'm fine. 
I'm not giving up. I will continue to fight. 
I will be a mom. Somehow. Someday. 
I just wish I even had a fair shot to do this on my own. 
I wish my body would do the one thing that it is supposed to do. 
I just wish I didn't feel so broken. 
Stupid ovaries. 
Totally ruining my life.


2 comments:

  1. I understand the feeling. I love you girl! Wish i could give you a hug! Keep the faith and Hope because someday you will be a Mom! I just wish it would be sooner rather than later for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO know the feeling, or should I say 'knew' the feeling. Keep believing. The Lord knows your hearts desires and will bless you. He blessed us, and I know He will bless your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.