sometimes its okay to be in bed all night and cry.
i think it is an important part in the cycle of life.
and then tomorrow comes you put on your happy face and brave the world.
until you have another night like tonight.
its not about focusing on the negative.
its about rejoicing in the fact that 98% percent of the time things are okay.
but tonight i will cry and ill daydream and ill tuck all of my sadness away.
until next time.
Crying cleanses the soul. It's good for you. :)
ReplyDeletecrying is good...I cry and it refreshes me.
ReplyDeleteI am sending you hope and love.
I am crying number #1 fan!! :) it's ok to cry it out... So refreshing afterwards. Like a cleansing. (wow I totally repeated what the previous commentors said...lol) but it's true!!! :) sending u a huuuuuuge virtual hug! :)
ReplyDeleteIts so true sometimes a really good cry makes ya feel better! It's okay to cry! I love you Ashlee! xoxo!
ReplyDelete