WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Calling all PCOSers

Hey Girls-
 Here's my idea. I want to start a blog dedicated to women with PCOS. I want it to be a place where we can talk about things that have worked for us when it comes to controlling our PCOS symptoms. For example, I am about to start the PCOS diet and I plan on posting recipes and exercise tips. I would love any other people with ideas to join on in this with me. Medications don't work for me and I know I'm not the only one who feels completed trapped by PCOS and the hell that it puts me through. I want the blog to be a place for women to go to to hear success stories for whatever they are trying to achieve- weight loss, getting healthy, ovulation, or even just plain happiness. Please let me know if you're interested. My contact information is in the side bar.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea. I would love to hear about what other PCOSers are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea Ashlee! I am totally interested! Let me know what I can help you with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I think something like this is overdue.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.