WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The PCOS Diaries

I did it. I made another blog. It's called The PCOS Diaries. I'm pretty excited. It will be a great place for women to gather or anyone really to find out ways to help with PCOS symptoms, to find healthy recipes, exercise tips and just a great place to get to know other women going through the same things you are. If you are interested in being a contributor and posting things that you are currently doing, or have done in the past please email me at thankrtroops@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to this project and I hope you find the information that you will find there to be helpful. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.