WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 10-20

So I got behind. Sorry about that. 

#10. I am thankful for..Abby

Abby is an incredible dog. 
She is a rock star. 
She is my baby and I love her so very much. 
She's super awesome. 


#11. I am thankful for... Veterans

I am blessed to be apart of a military family. Step-dad, Grandpa and Uncles. All amazing men. I am so thankful for the sacrifice of the men and women that serve our country. That keep me safe. That fight so hard for the things that we all believe in.

#12. I am thankful for... Saturday morning cartoons. 

Who among us does not enjoy staying in bed on a cool morning and watching cartoons? I do. It's one of the simple things that I am very thankful for. 

#13. I am thankful for... technology.

Technology is a fantastic distraction. It is a great way to stay connected and it is a resource that we have right at our fingetips. 

#14. I am thankful for... agency. 

I am very grateful that I get to make my own choices. Even though sometimes I wish someone could just make all of the hard choices for me I am glad that I have the ability to choose. 

#15. I am thankful for... my snuggly bed. 

I never thought it would be possible to love an object but man oh man do I love my bed. I am thankful that I have a bed that helps me sleep comfortably every night. 

#16. I am thankful for... music.

I strongly believe that music can change your mood. I am thankful for the effects that music can have on you. The way it can make you feel good when you're sad. The way it can make a good day a very great day. I am just all around thankful for the great music that I listen to every day.

#17. I am thankful for... pajama days!

Pajama days at school are my most favorite days of the year. Coming to school in comfortable clothes makes my day just so much better. Seeing my little kidney beans in their pjs just makes it that much better. 

#18. I am thankful for... school vacations.

Currently I am on thanksgiving break. So far, it rocks. I'm up past my bedtime. I've got tons of fun projects planned and I'm very excited to do them all. 

#19. I am thankful for.. my health.

I can't make a baby that's for dang sure but I am otherwise healthy and I am thankful for that. 

#20. I am thankful for... my house.

I know that I still need to take pictures of my home. Maybe I'll do that soon. Maybe I'll do that once I'm all decoreated for Christmas. I am thankful for a roof over my head. A house that we have made into a home. A house that hopefully will be a home to many children in the future. A home for our dog to live. A home to laugh in. A home to cry in. I am so thankful that we were able to buy a house that we love, in a wonderful neighborhood, in a great location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.