WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Eight and Nine

#8. I am thankful for... Stephanie!

Fanny is my friend. Since like forever. 
She lives with us. 
And she's amazing. 
She plays with my dog. 
And cleans up my house. 
I am so thankful for her friendship and for her amazingness. 


#9. I am thankful for... BIRTHDAY WISHES!

25 years ago I was born. 

I am so thankful for all of the birthday wishes I've received today. 
You never really know how loved you are until it is your birthday.
Today my heart is just filled with thanks.

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.