WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012, Don't Let Me Down.

Well, I've made it to another year.
Another year of being in love.
Another year of fun adventures.
Another year without a baby.

I'm getting more and more okay with not having a baby. Don't get me wrong, it is completely heartbreaking and I still cry regularly because of it. But I think I'm finally getting used to the fact that this is just the beginning in a very long battle.

But this year, I'm not resolving to have a baby. I can't control that. I've done all that I can medically afford to do right now to have a baby and it just haven't happened.

So, this year I resolve to work on me. Get in shape, smile more, laugh a lot, stay up late, sleep in, dance with my husband, go on trips, and just enjoy life.

And if all goes according to plan, this should be the best year yet.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Infertility is such a rollercoaster. And despite everything, each and every month we still hope that just perhaps, this time, the miracle will happen. I am going for IVF either Jan or Feb, and once that's over, then it's over and we can get on with our lives. I think that all the uncertainty is the biggest problem for me - don't do stuff 'just in case I get preggers' … lol. Ooops, sorry for long comment :-) Have a fantastic 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate. I love you tons! Its hard and i use to always have my new years res. be get pregnant and after 4 years i realize just cause its a new years res. doens't mean its gonna happen but enjoying the time with hubby for me helped alot with enjoying life again :) your still in my prayers! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.