WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

im back.

I have a computer again and I am back in business.

Current treatments- Loosing weight to try and tame my PCOS. Anyone out there had any success with this?

I'm so excited to catch up  with all of you lovely ladies. I sure have missed you.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have PCOS, but am trying to lose weight to make a baby. First IVF in Feb! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back, I enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.