I swear, when it rains it pours.
Question for you all- My darling hubby got blood work back this morning telling him that his testosterone was very low. Eeeeek. They want to proscribe him Clomid, but for a 6 month supply that will cost just about $800. His swimmers are fine the last we checked so I'm confused. Has this happened to any of your lovers? Do they take Clomid or is there something else we can try?
Help!!!
McRuger has been on Clomid for the last 3 years, and it's made a huge difference...but not much to his count, but to give him more energy and such. Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me frown. But, I saw a quote today that made me think of you when I read it....
ReplyDelete"Wonderful, glorious things are in store for you, if only you will believe, obey & endure." ~Thomas S. Monson
HUGS!