WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CD14

Nothing to report. I'm trying so hard not get my hopes up. But every day when that darn pee stick stares back at me with just an empty circle I just cringe. 

Oh how I yearn to see that smiley face. I wonder if I will ever in fact see one. 

At this point my goal is not to get pregnant, its just to freaking ovulate. 
Just once. 

2 comments:

  1. i can so relate to that feeling... just wanting to freaking ovulate! waiting to ovulate was worse than the 2ww for me, as crazy as that probably sounds to some people. i hope you see that smiley soon. in the meantime, i am thinking of you and sending prayers and thoughts your way. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate its so frustrating to not ovulate and or wonder if you did or not! thats when I started taking morning temps and checking CM. Don't lose hope!!! Praying for your smiling face soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.