WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

the tag game.

Remember when blogs first hit the scene?
Everybody tagged everybody.
Husband questions.
Birth story questions.
Then it got old &
facebook was better.

Tag is back.
I'm it.
And you're next.

[if you're not into it,
i'm not offended.]


Here are the rules of the challenge:
1 - You must post the rules.
2 - Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3 - Answer the eleven questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4 - Create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
5 - Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
6 - Let them know you've tagged them!

11 Fun Facts About Me:
1. I have a horrible memory. And I think I'm borderline crazy because of it. I cannot distinguish between things that happened in a dream or in my head sometimes. I have to really think about things sometimes. Like REALLY think hard. 

2. I love to sleep. I think more than regular people. I can pretty much sleep anywhere. 

3. I pretend that I am auditioning for American Idol whenever I sing out loud. (and I think I would make it to Hollywood)

4. I know all of the words to Nicki Minaj's Super Bass.

5.I cry a lot. I blame my fertility meds. But seriously, all the time! Commercials, songs, students telling me their feelings got hurt, you name it. 

6. I used to force my cousins to play school with me. I cannot remember a time when I didn't want to be a teacher. 

7. I was Senior Class President and yearbook editor in high school. 

8. I am a celebrity whore. I love them and their lives. And I don't care who knows. or Judges me for that. 

9. I used to be OBSESSED with Spongebob Squarepants. 

10. I'm a tinge OCD. I have a really hard time not being in control.

11. I often break out in dance. Like straight up booty dancing. 
Brian thinks I'm NUTS.

Emily's Questions for Me:

[1] What was your favorite food when you were a kid??
I love mashed potatoes. I could eat them for every meal, every day.

[2] When you've got 30 mins. with nothing to do, what do you do??
I look on pinterest or watch something on my DVR.

[3] When was the last time you were nervous??
This morning. I had a meeting with a parent. Those always get to me.

[4]Which song do you wish was on the radio every time you get in your car??
Currently, We Found Love in a Hopeless Place

[5]What's the first thing you bought with your own money??
I remember buying a Backstreet Boys CD.

[6]Do you have a friend you think is a BFF, but they probably don't think you are their's??
Story of my life.

[7] What's the nicest thing somebody did for you last week??
Well my darling friend Emily came over Saturday morning to help me set up for a bridal shower for a girl she doesn't even know. Seriously, the nicest thing anyone has done for me in the really long time.

[8] Is there a story your family always tells about you, and it bugs you??
Not really. I was a pretty awesome kid so I don't have many embarrassing stories.

[9] When someone whines about their life, how do you stay happy??
I stay happy by remembering that without the things we are unhappy with we wouldn't
 realize how blessed we are to have the things we are happy with.

[10] What makes you the happiest, really??
Besides my husband and dog who can make me smile in my sleep I love my kidney beans. Being able to love 35 new kids every year is really a blessing. (I got teary eyed just writing that.)

[11] What do you wish you did better, you just can't seem to??
I wish I had more empathy for people. I try to, I really do. But I just can't seem to get a grasp on that concept sometimes.

My Questions for You:
1. What song could you listen to on repeat and not get sick of?
2. If you had to pick one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is one celebrity that you cannot stand? 
4. Were you affected by Whitney Houston's death?
5. What was your most memorable birthday? 
6. Where would you like to vacation?
7. What is your least favorite household chore?
8. Have you ever had a Myspace? 
9. What is one quality that you look for in a friend?
10.How many pets is too many? 
11.Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump, and why?

And I tag-


1 comment:

  1. So, so, so happy you played! And suprisingly (or not really) I realized we're a lot alike. Love it! You're awesome!

    P.S. I love the pictures on your blog, absolute cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.