WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day.

 "I’m grateful that I can now celebrate this day, not because I am a mother, but because of what the desire for motherhood has done to my life."

My desire for motherhood is something so great I cannot even describe it in words. 
It is greater then I ever could have imagined. 
It has made me a better person. 
And that will make me a better mom. 
Someday. 


{Happy Mother's Day.}
to everyone. 

I am a someday mom. 
And that counts for something.

2 comments:

  1. Love the quite. You ARE a someday mom....love how you said that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is preparing you and making you that much stronger of a woman. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.