WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh Summer.


Welcome to summer. 
This summer of mine will be very busy, just the way I like it. 

I'll be teaching summer school Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays till 1:00 and on Friday's I'm hosting a summer camp at my house for about 20 kiddos. 

Like I said, busy. 
It's really what I prefer. 
Busy enough to not go crazy with cabin fever, but relaxed enough to still be able to sleep in, stay in my pajamas for long periods of time, and have lots of fun with my lover and my friends. 

Yesterday I finished The Hunger Games. Ah-Mazing. 
So today I had to go and get Catching Fire. After reading for almost 2 straight hours I'm about 200 pages in. I adore this series. 

I plan on reading other books this summer as well. My goal is to read 5. Let's see how that goes. 

I'm also going to be watching my fair share of t.v. I'm going to finally watch Season 4 & 5 of 24. Those are the only two seasons I haven't seen. 
I'm giddy with excitement for the return of Drop Dead Diva. 
and There will be no shortage of us cheering for our Diamondbacks. How I just love those boys. 

The summer movie scene seems bleak. Hopefully it will pick up and there will be something worth watching. 

I know summer will be over before I know it. It's always a bittersweet ending. Summer ending means a new school year starting. I cannot wait to see what a brand new group of kidney beans will have in store for me. All I know is I am going to enjoy this summer as much as I can. 

And I hope you will too.

1 comment:

  1. Summertime is my favorite time of year! Enjoy your summer and I hope you get the chance to relax a bit

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.