Life lately has been crazy, and busy, and exhausting, and did I mention busy?
School is going great. I've been working harder then ever before with our new curriculum change but I am really enjoying it.
Brian and I have been great, more in love every day, facing the stress of owning a home with smiles on our faces. In the past 2 weeks we have spent $800 in unexpected expenses, and then today our microwave went out. Seriously, I cannot handle one more bad thing happening.
The weather here in Arizona land is finally starting to consider cooling off. Still not nice enough for me to shut my air conditioner off, but it is slowly getting there.
Abby is doing great, she continues to be the worlds best furbaby. She is an absolute gem, and I adore her. She makes my heart smile every day. Abby is training me to be a great mama.



what the heck happened to your sliding glass door?? did you run into it?
ReplyDelete@Tillie- A rock shot into it when it Brian was doing yard work. :(
ReplyDelete