WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

oh geez.

You know what I hate? I hate when people say "Oh, I'm soooo busy." "Busy, busy, busy." "Free time, whats that?" Eh. I hate it when people say that.  I hate it cause really, I doubt that you're soooo super busy you can't do anything? It bugs me.But ladies, I've turned into that person. Life has been Bu-sy. I really am super busy, but I still have ample time to snuggle with my loverface and browse on pinterest for hours. So I guess I'm not that Buuusy- but really I am. {Dare me to say busy one more time! Goodness.}

School is off to a start. A chaotic, messy, unorganized start. But we're making progress. We changed curriculum, so this year is literally a fresh, clean slate. Which I love. and I hate. I finally get to be the teacher that Pinterest makes me want to be. (Wanna follow me on Pinterest, click the link on the sidebar.)
But I have A LOT to do. Curriculum to map out, tests to make, homework to organize. Oh em gee. It's exhausting and it occupies my thoughts constantly. See, I really am busy. At least my thoughts are.

But my class is adorable and amazing and I just adore their little kidney-bean-ness. And my clasroom is brilliant. See?


See my fab curtains? My bestie made them for me.
We're the Super Learners! Like our Learning League?

   
So that's my life. Busy, but awesome. 
How's your August?

3 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your school year is off to a great start! I love how scholarly your classroom looks! Makes me really wish I could arrange work so I could do my student teaching. Oh, well! Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on your classroom!
    How fun it would be to have a whole room to have fun decorating. I'm sure there is a little pressure too, but no worries cause you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.