WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

then and now.

circa 2010. Esther was 2 and Rebekah was just born. Courtney, Ann and Jodi were all pregnant.

circa today. Esther is almost 5, Rebekah is almost 3 and we've added Ryder, Enoch, Jaxon, Kate and Leah.   . 

I sure do love my growing family and cannot believe how much can change in just a few years. I can't wait to see how different our next family picture will look. Hopefully we will have a kid to add to the mix. 

3 comments:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.