WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

something to pray for.

We went to our first consultation today. I was so nervous as we sat in the waiting room. I could've puked. 

Our doctor is great. He seemed really positive about the whole thing. 

So we're set up for our first cycle. It's all so scientific. Blood work, an hsg,Femara, giving myself a shot (O.M.G) and an IUI. Oy. 

Fingers are crossed that one cycle does it. (We WILL stay positive around here.)

Now we just wait for A.F to arrive. 

If you would like to help us with this expensive adventure please visit www.gofundme.com/babygibson

And stay tuned for updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.