WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I stand all amazed.

Every time I see another donation on our gofundme page my heart stops, it swells with joy, my eyes fill up with tears and in that moment I feel loved. 

I am always amazed by the people that choose to donate. There's been close friends, old friends and complete strangers that have donated. These people have been an absolute blessing. Even $5 is appreciated, just knowing that we have one more person cheering us on means the world to us. 

So I just wanted to spend a moment to thank all of you that have donated. It means so much. We are also so grateful for those that have organized fundraisers or who donated items to the silent auction that we had. Your love and support is amazing. 

When we do have a baby they will be well aware of the amount of love that it took to get them here. 

So again, thanks from the bottom of our hearts. 

We love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee,

    I have an adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.