WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Next steps.

On Thursday I go in for my HSG (hysterosalpingogram). An HSG is basically an X-ray of the uterus and Fallopian tubes used to determine if fluid can move freely through the tubes. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I'm kinda a wuss so hopefully ill be okay. 

After that we go in for an ultrasound on Sunday to check out my follicles. Hopefully we will be good to go and we will have our IUI scheduled for next week sometime. 

I've been doing my best eat healthy and exercise in order to help my body be at its best. I'm really trying to stay positive. Anyone out there get a BFP on your first IUI attempt ?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your upcoming appointments! I know HSG's can sometimes be a little uncomfortable, but I also know you'll be fine. I wish you the very, very best of luck with your IUI! Here's hoping you get a great big BFP very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.