WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Say what?

This afternoon I went to the teaching store to get some of the essential items that I will need as I start to decorate my classroom. As I was lost deep in thought on whether or not to go with the blue or the yellow paper for my bulletin board my phone rang. It was my mom. As soon as I answered my mom was practically screaming with excitement. She told me that I was going to be on the news. At first I thought she was crazy and didn't have her facts straight but then she explained more. Apparently my step dad was watching the news when he saw my picture and our gofundme site on the screen. So he calls my mom and my mom calls me. So I text Brian to turn on the news and there we are. Our story being broadcast to Arizonans everywhere. Fancy that. Its exciting and scary knowing that people everywhere know about my busted reproduction system. But any press is good press and I'll take what we can get. Were still about $7,000 short of our goal and I would love to reach that soon.

So that's all folks. Pretty exciting stuff.

In unrelated regular news... I get to go into my classroom tomorrow. There will be pictures, just you wait. So excited for the future, it all seems so promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.