Hey world.
We are still alive. I've been uber busy with work. I am loving my new job. I adore my class. My coworkers are fabulous and all in all I'm quite happy with my new school.
Brian is good. Still working hard and making me smile. He's awesome.
Abby and Bauer are good. Acting like jealous siblings every day. And Bauer gains more energy daily. That dog will in fact be the cause of my gray hair.
Treatments are on hold as of late. I am trying so hard to lose weight. So far 6 pounds lost. Once I'm at a place where I'm okay with my weight we will start up again. I want to be as healthy as I can to improve our chances. And being healthy is always a good idea.
So that's life right now. We are trucking along. Falling more and more in love every day. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.