WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

hey girl.

Fact. We are still in fact alive and well.
Fact. It is terribly hot and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of cooler weather.
Fact. We have about 7 weeks left until we meet our sweet Henley and we couldn't be more excited. Her nursery is about 90% complete and I love it. My baby shower is in a few weeks and I am sure that will help us finish off the last minute touches and needed items. I am so excited!
Tonight was Meet the Teacher. I got to meet my class for this coming year and they all seem pretty amazing. I'm super excited even though teaching at this point just seems exhausting. Heck, wearing pants at this point is exhausting. 

This summer we also moved into our forever home and we are absolutely in love. It is almost unpacked and ready, but it will take some time to give it that homey feel. 

The only bad thing that happened this summer is that we had to say goodbye to our sweet Abby. She passed away last week from valley fever and our hearts are still broken. I miss her every day, but I'm glad that she is not in pain anymore. It's been really hard. 

I will do my best to keep updating! Thanks Rachell for motivating me to do so! 

Have a great week everyone! 


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful!! I'm so excited for y'all! My heart just smiles knowing that in a few weeks you'll be holding sweet Henley in your arms-the most incredible feeling EVER, by the way:-) I'm so sorry about your furbaby. We lost our little yorkie a few months ago. I miss her everyday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.