September is here! Finally. I never thought it would come. Never before in my life have I looked forward to a month so badly. And now it's here! Everything is ready. Bags are packed. Car seat installed. Sub plans made. Just waiting for my sweet baby girl to arrive. I am praying she comes on or before her due date. Last week I wasn't dilated at all... fingers crossed for some improvement when I get checked tomorrow. I've waited 6 years to meet this baby, you would think that I could wait eight more days.... but really- these next days are going to be the longest days of my life.
Henley darling, mommy wants to hold you. Please hurry!



Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!!!! I have been MIA in blogland so I'm slowly catching up. Wow, this is the best news! So, so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see pics of baby Henley!!! Wow!!
ReplyDelete