WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

October is a fun month.

Wow, I love the fall. It's full of great weather and fun things to do. I like to pretend like I'm a 12 year old sometime so I made Brian humor me and go to a pumpkin patch and pick out our pumpkinds together. (Don't tell him, but I think he enjoyed it).






And.. I planted my garden!! Just some flowers, and see that-- THEYRE GROWING!



I've also been quite crafty lately. I end my internship on Tuesday so I made this for my mentor teacher, she's fabulous, and she loves polka dots and containers so i think she will really enjoy this.

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.