WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November is finally here!

HORAY FOR NOVEMBER! NOVEMBER IS MY FAVORITE!!!


Well, can you believe it is already November! Holy Cow!
So..I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE RODEL STUDENT TEACHING PROGRAM AS A PROMISING STUDENT TEACHER!!

My birthday is on Monday- 23 years old, here i come! It's hard to believe that I'm turning 23. I still feel like I'm 12. haha.

College is hard. I can't wait to be donne. 5 more weeks and that is it!!! Can you believe it!? I'm only 7 months away from being a college graduate! OMG! This time next year I will (hopefully) be a teacher teaching awesome children awesome things! How fun!!!

Brian is just as fabulous as ever. He's just a great husband. He made me breakfast this morning, such a stud muffin. I heart him a lot.

I also have a new sister in law, Courtney. She married Chase on Friday and I'm super excited to have another member of the wonderful Gibson clan!

So life is good. I really cannot complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.