WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Life is good.

Everything is going great in the Gibson home. Student teaching is rocking and I look forward to it every day! I love my teacher and I love my class! I only have 12 weeks till graduation!! I am looking into getting some graduation pictures taken of me...only problem is that we're kinda strapped on money since I am not working right now, but I have some peope in mind so everything will all work out.

We filed our taxes tonight, we're only getting a few hundred back- I was hoping for more. :-(

Other than that, life is pretty basic. We're happy and in love, what more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.