My supervisor Marge came to school today to watch me teach. It was my midterm, so it was kind of a big deal. I did great, I'm proud of myself. She did give me a few things that I need to polish but said overall that my lesson was wonderful.
The principal is coming in next Thursday to watch me, that makes me more nervous than anything! I want to wow her into wanting to hire me! haha. Wish me luck!
I love my school, its so wonderful! I would love to teach there next year!!!!
I take the AEPAs on Saturday (yikes!!). It's basically the test I have to pass to get certified. No big deal though, right? I've studied like crazy. I've never studied more for anything in my entire life. Please pray and cross your fingers that I actually remember the information on Saturday. There's 2 tests, that are 4 hours each. UGGGG! I am thinking positive, and am feeling great. Out of the 2 tests, which have 80 quesitons on each i only missed 10 questions total. I am confident. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass!!!!
Karen and Ammon get married tomorrow, so fun! I am so excited that they are finally getting hitched and I wish them a very happy forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.