WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

one step closer to graduation.

yikes oh yikes.

I start student teaching tomorrow. Color me nervous. I'll be spending my first 8 weeks with Mrs.Hammond at Iskikawa Elementary in a 2nd grade classroom. I'm pretty excited but I'm pretty nervous at the same time. I'm used to spending my days with 2 year olds. They love you regardless. I didn't have to stand in front of them and teach them things. I hope I'm a good teacher. It's hard to let your personality come out when you're teaching for the first time. I hope I just rock at it and that the kids, and Mrs.Hammond will love me.

I'll let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.