Brian and I are jumping back on the bandwagon that we fell off of about a month ago. Cursed spring break. I blame you. So many delicous places to eat with our friends. No wonder I gained back all the weight that I had lost.
Shame on me.
Anyways, we are starting again- tomorrow. I invite you to harrass us and remind us not to be fatties. or is it spelled fattys? i dont know that drop the y add ies for that word.
huh.
anyway. if you are intersted in hopping on our party bus of diet, plese do.
you'll be able to find us at the mesa high track at least 3 nights a week.
thank you and goodnight.
p.s- my weight loss goal- 100 pounds! then, i can be in the people magazine when they do the article about people who have lsot 100 pounds. that would be neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.