WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 4: My Favorite Book

This one is a little easier for me considering the fact that I barely read any grown up books. But, I at least have a favorite. I love To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. I am actually re-reading it again I love it so much.

But I LOVE children's books. I could read them all day over any boring ol' grown up book. Here's some of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I tried this one and couldn't get into it. maybe I'll give it a second chance since you love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say give everything a second shot- sometimes the timing just isnt right. It's a good moral of the story kind of book. A great one to read with kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.