WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When it rains, it pours.

If you read my last blog entry, which of course you all did, you would remember me mentioning how poor we are. Well after praying about ways to make money a slight miracle came upon me. Not only am I substitue teaching tomorrow and Friday, but I am also babysitting tomorrow and Friday night and then picking up these sweet little love bugs that I know from school all next week. This means, that I will have money to pay all of my half of the bills. Awesome. And you thought I was worried? Ha.

and..

I have a job interview for The Goddard School on Thursday. I also have one set up for another preschool in Scottsdale but it's too far away for the money they are willing to pay. How preschools can expect someone to have a college degree to work there, and then only expect to pay them $7.00/hr is beyond me. Please, I made MORE than that when I was in high school. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the Goddard School and by heard I mean I googled them. I "hear" that their pay is top notch and that they are a wonderful company that advocates for early childhood education. Let's all cross our fingers that their pay is awesome enough for it to be worth it to me. I keep falling back on the idea of just being a substitute next year and then finding a part time job at night. I'm playing with the idea and who knows what I'll decide. I'll guess I'll pray about that too.

But none-the-less, I am grateful for the blessings of money that will be coming my way shortly.

Thank you and Good-Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.