I'm such an instant satisfaction kind of person. This is why I hate dieting. I don't have the patience to wait and watch me slowly loose the pounds, one at a time. It makes me crazy. If I was rich, I would just get lypo- and then start from a clean slate. But poor ol me, has to do it the ol' fashioned way. Lame.
I'll admit. I've made some pretty BAD choices this last weekend. I ate ice cream, and pizza. Shame on me. It was delicious. I have very little regret.
I went in and was weighed on Friday. I've lost 4 pounds. I hope I didn't gain it all back.
So far today I've done 30 minutes of cardio on the Wii Fit and am going to go to they gym with my hubbs tonight as well.
My mini goal is to loose 10 pounds by the end of July. I know it can be done. But I don't know if I can stay away from ice cream the entire time.. It's my total weakness.
What are some of your food weaknesses?
**SHOUT OUT! NEED ANY INVITES, OR ANY DESIGNING DONE! CHECK OUT MY GOOD FRIENDS BUSINESS ; SASSY GRAPHICS!! sassygfx@gmail.com OR CHECK HER OUT ON FACEBOOK HERE!**
**SHOUT OUT! NEED ANY INVITES, OR ANY DESIGNING DONE! CHECK OUT MY GOOD FRIENDS BUSINESS ; SASSY GRAPHICS!! sassygfx@gmail.com OR CHECK HER OUT ON FACEBOOK HERE!**
My food weakness is mindless eating. I swear I would wall off my kitchen and put a keypad on the door if I could, just so I don't wander in there and munch when I'm not thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteI've been using www.myfitnesspal.com and it's a really great mix of good resources without being a chore to keep up with. Worth a look! I wish you luck and you're NOT alone!!
another good site to track calories consumed (and burned) is sparkpeople.com. totally free. i used it lose some weight in the past, and am using again to help shed this last few lbs. very helpful!
ReplyDeleteOh I am such a sucker for good food. Ice cream, pizza, pasta.... pretty much anything that is BAD for me, I want. I have a goal of losing ten pounds too! I figure take it in little steps like that. Make a goal, meet it, make another one.
ReplyDelete